Trondheim is the third biggest city in Norway.
- 1 Chr. Piene's Model T
- 2 Greger Strøm
- 3 The Spiders of Trondheim
- 4 Club 8 and Mobilia Stekhus
- 5 American Car Club Established
- 6 Nordic Special Racers of Trondheim, Norway
- 7 Hot Rods of Trondheim, Norway
- 8 Custom Cars of Trondheim, Norway
- 9 Custom Painted Cars of Trondheim, Norway
- 10 Citizens of Trondheim, Norway
- 11 References
Chr. Piene's Model T
In the Summer of 1960 Bjørn, Oddvar Kr Karlsen, Kjell Moholt, Einar Breiseth, Harald Solstad, Greta Moholt and Tore Madsen formed a Norwegian chapter of the Swedish raggar club The Spiders in Trondheim.
Club 8 and Mobilia Stekhus
In the 1960s, several teenagers of Trondheim were in possession of American automobiles. Many of these worked at Fische, a local Ford dealership. They were allowed to use the canteen at Fische as a hangout. Known as "Club 8," the canteen at Fische became the first disco of Trondheim, as a sailor had brought this concept with him back home. "Club 8" wasn't a car club, so several of the teens with an interest for automobiles began to hang out at Mobilia Stekhus instead.
American Car Club Established
Nordic Special Racers of Trondheim, Norway
Hot Rods of Trondheim, Norway
Claus and Stig Jørgensen's 1932 Ford Tudor Sedan
Custom Cars of Trondheim, Norway
Bjørn Tømmervik and Ivar Buxrud's 1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air
Einar Valsjø's 1952 Mercury
Bjørn Tømmervik's 1955 Ford Crown Victoria Pick Up
Geir Johansen's 1957 Ford Skyliner
Harald Sannum's 1958 Ford Fairlane 500 Skyliner
Harald Sannum's 1959 Chevrolet Impala
Custom Painted Cars of Trondheim, Norway
Einar Valsjø's 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
Citizens of Trondheim, Norway
Did You Enjoy This Article?
Kustomrama is an online encyclopedia dedicated to traditional hot rod and custom cars. Our mission is to protect, preserve and share traditional hot rod custom car history from all over the world.
- Find out how you can become a contributor.
- Forward this article to a friend.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on Trondheim and other subjects featured on Kustomrama.
Help Us Make This Article Better
If you have additional information, photos, feedback or corrections about Trondheim, please get in touch with Kustomrama at: email@example.com.